Yo, wsuuuup people!
So its been a crazy cool two weeks so far and well my head is still spinning, but i was like wtf i gotta get this thing started or else I will just drive myself crazy with random thoughts. Plus since i only see 'native' english speakers ever so often, this kinda feels like I'm talking to someone. (or i might be going slightly bonkers)
Right so in this blog you will find, some random musings, thoughts, observations, all around weirdness, loads of youtube links - I'm all about the Youtube! So you can see some of what I'm experiencing but that I don't really want to clog up you FB news page with cos i know its uber irritating. So for those wanting to partake in the JROK experience this will be their one-stop-shop for complete ADHD random-ness.
I will try and keep a linear narrative but who knows - with me anything is possible! Seriously. But I will mostly talk about stuff that happened to me (so consider me a male Carrey B) sitting in her panties on the bed writing about MR BIG, haha I told you it would be random!
Right - i'm also not trying to revolutionise the wheel here - there are tons of blogs out there - dealing with 'new beginnings in ROK' so I'm not going to be doing a research essay on cultural differences or anything - just interesting things like " It's like a waterpark when I shower" cos segmented showers are not the usual here - the entire bathroom gets wet!
Right enough with the Foreward - on with the games. Also i write like i speak, so grammar, newly invented words and rubbish spelling will litter my scribbles!
Looking forward to you stalking me from now till forever more!
xxl
jjdp
No comments:
Post a Comment