jrock

jrock

Monday, 12 April 2010

School Lunch aint never been this healthy

Jaime Olivers sloppy turkey twizzler shenanigan-reform has nothing on Korean lunch time. All the kids and teachers eat lunch at school. Yay a welcome sight from a starving African boy!

Before I came it was severely pointed out that meat is very limited in food and that I would have to be eating loads of veg and Kimchi - ' oooh the KChi' sounds like a dirty word if i put it that way. but alas its deliciouso.

And me having just returned from my Staycation at home with about 4 cooked meals of mostly meat in RSA was looking forward to happytimes and my digestive system singing with joy with all the yummy new nutrients and organic stuff. hmm

So Lunch is usually a brothy soup, the best sticky rice, kimchi, some other vegetable usually radish in various forms and then a warm 'meat based dish' or sometihing with egg. And a seafood acoutri -mon.

And its all fresh! And very Spicy! good thing - I'm a fan of the muy caliente - or else id be in trouble. I wonder if thats the secret ingredient to making most of the locals so pretty!

Anyway - I'll do an incognito snap of my lunch tray and post a pic! I'm hungry just thinking of it now.

I wonder whats for lunch today?

Maybe lobster? its possible.

xxl
jjdp

No comments:

Post a Comment