jrock

jrock

Monday, 12 April 2010

Getting to here-ness Part 2



The Visa Drammaaa

So I proceeded to call everyday till I finally got it. Wednesday the 25th - the day I was supposed to arrive in Seoul. hahaha.

Right so cleared out the bank - paid for the flight. Packed up all my shizzle - a whole nother issue cos um i have tons of clothes and narrowing it down to 30kgs is just not on!
Hop in a car to Jo-burg - and then check in.

Sorry sir you are about 16kgs over weight. WAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!
i knew it would happen but a boy can try right. I had a backup though. i took and extra bag with me to the airport incase i needed to unpack. which I ashamedly did. Standing at the checking with some really mad people standing behind me while i played 'How much does it weigh now?' knowing entirely that i was just moving things around in my bag - is not a fun game.

Haha the nice check in lady then allowed me to take most of my stuff as hand luggage though so i was happeeeeee!

right, im on the plane. whoooooo - dubai in 8hrs.

xxl
jjdp

No comments:

Post a Comment