jrock

jrock

Monday, 12 April 2010

Where am I again?

Ever so often when emerging from a deep sleep - one is still under the assumption that you are still in your own bed (as in your home country). As did I. Anyway so i think i was dreaming of cake or something and then woke up! Only i forgot where I was and then slammed myself straight into the wall. Well done! This is going to be a great day.

Anyway the first day of teaching is over and I need to get cracking with the lesson plans! Yes, fun times.
But im still getting used to the 'peek-a-boo' stares and stuff - so I've gotta bring my A-game. Hell yes!

Any boo - I've got nothing in my house and I firstly need more money - that silly gas man did end up 'robbing' from me - I had to pay a crazy connection fee. And now I'm hungry, slightly warm, but I need some coffee!

Whateves, theres a biiig lunch at school so I'll have some of that and then hit the shops later. I hear they have a 'Wall-mart' type store here. Hmmmm I am now daydreaming of walking mindlessly down the aisles.

It'll have to wait! Its teaching time!

xxl
jjdp

No comments:

Post a Comment