jrock

jrock

Monday, 12 April 2010

The Road to here-ness Part 1

Hmmm, so I moved my skinny jeans wearing bootay from Hackney, London back home for a 'VACATION' well thats my version sometime last year. Then I was like, I need a new adventure, and well I considered the options - and spread the word. So I asked my homegirl Shaniqua to hook me up with some of the details of ROK cos she spent some time living it up here and I wanted her response.

She gave me the some info and like a consumate university graduate (one of my special talents) i made my informed decision. And after some crazy crazy and when I tell you crazy times, I now sit here not in my panties, but in my dressing gown and newly arrived boxer briefs writing this modern day diary entry! Hot right - I'm talking about the awkward visual you now have of me! ahahah.

anwho after some crazy mixups with documentation and running around like a headless chicken for about a month. Then meeting two of my sugar daddies aka bff's from the UK in Cape Town things finally began to change.

I got the call. Around my Bday - Yes march babies! They were looking for some newbies and well I'm all bout throwing caution to the wind. So I said yes!

Then time came for visa stuff and well my history with crazy paperwork mixups is legendary.
heres a quick timeline for ya.

Mid march - hello jjdp - you need to be in Korea by the 25th
the next day (Wednesday)- sent off my visa application
The next day(thursday) - Hello Korean embassy - i need my visa like by next week, how long does it take? Embassy - about 2days - so you should have it by Friday.
BUT
Our machines have gone offline this morning (the first time ever) and we dont know when your visa will be ready
JJDP - FReeeking out!!

TBC in part two

Embassy - oh th

No comments:

Post a Comment