jrock
Monday, 12 April 2010
right Seoul.
Right so somewhere in The September issue the wild haired Grace Coddington says when driving in a new place - dont sleep. Absorb everything around you cos you dont know when inspiration might hit. (nice visual right - hehe)
Well, I aim to to this, but then again my body is in another timezone and i need my nap!
Dammit. and i only have kit kat to keep my hunger at bay. Not good. sugar rush is good. but sugar crash is worse.
Woweee. Seoul. three days ago i dint even have my flights. Grrrrrr!
Right get to the 'orientation' and it looks pretty cool. Im super hungry and then I get picked up for dinner. Im guessing theres going to be about 20 other people there. Talk about awkward situation.
Buffet dinner with about 200 people. And yall know how i like to make and entrance! anyway im just like - get your grub on - and then go to bed. you need to sleep it off.
Got sat at the veggie table - and ive loaded my plate with meat. hahaahaha met some people and im like well i wont see you again.
I mention im from RSA and right as I get my favourite meal - Cake - a group of south africans pass by and are like lets go for a drink. Im like - ummmm - Yeah!
anyway met some rather cool people, had a drink, which whilst being a tad jetlagged and dehydrated got the juices flowing and I was a champion at NOREBang! Backstreet boys are soooo my new favourite kareoke jams!
Haha - got back adn passed out. only to find i have a roomate! and wouldnt you know it - I fell over my bags. hahah luckily he slept like a rock!
xxl
jjdp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment