jrock
Monday, 12 April 2010
yes i single and not married! and I dont have an age!
Here, some very important factors that the locals consider as to how to treat you is, your age, and marital status. It goes a long way as to how much respect you get as well. (i guess this kinda means im at the bottom of the food chain? - yikes im plankton)
So, the first week, was all about me talking about me and my singledom, my ageless handsomeness. well those are the main ones.
Others include : How tall are you? Whats your blood type? I know - hang in there mr vampire. Do you wear high heels? sometimes, hehe, and How do I get your hairstyle. dear kids if you know how much 'fun' it is dealing with my crazy hair - you might not want to know. But alas, here, wild, big and crazy hair is the best - good thing too cos that is totally the personality of my hair down to a t!
xxl
jjdp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment